Jesus vs. Godzilla Jesus vs. Godzilla

bravo haha

haha that was pretty cool, only thing that could have been done better was the audio was non existant on some parts and choppy in others. also it was hilarious when jesus's bankai was to turn his mech turned into evangelion haha.

Aristocrat Joke Aristocrat Joke

bahahahahaha wow

ive heard alot of aristocratic jokes and they ALL involved the family just doing an act that is so vulgar sexual and disgusting(shiiting pissing fucking you know) than they just say "the aristocrats" for the title but damn thats funny. so im guessing because you credited the podcast that you didnt make the audio but if you did bravo, awesome joke and the animation went well with it to haha and i noticed that the animation at the end was REALLY good so good job on that too 5/5.

No Quarter No Quarter

great job 5/5

the animation was very nice and well planned. i only saw a few things that needed tweaking. i thought the begining sequence was a little off and (i know other peoples reviews have said this) the length, and i can understand getting board because id probably do the same thing lol. other than that a brush up a tiny bit on the smoothness of the animation and id call that front page material.

GloineFiodh responds:

Wow thanks a lot. Like I said, I was very close to finishing the song but I'm just too new to flash. Well thanks a lot anyway.

Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

I loved it

best flash game ive played in a while. smooth graphics, fun and unique game play and clever menu. the upgrades give you something to aspire to and give incentive to keep playing. keep it up :-)

Grey-Matter Grey-Matter

very nice and challenging

i couldn't get far on my first time but after like 3 try's i realized this is a very high quality and fun game, smooth animation, gives you a adrenaline rush and makes you have to be aware of everything. good job and thanks.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

whoohoo i beat it!

good game! and when i thought it was getting easy and repetitive it got new abstract features, good job keep it up

Chillin Dub Chillin Dub

this was good

best reggae/ska song on newgrounds in my opinion. keep it up dude

crackheadtrent responds:

wow thanks!

Whistle Wid Me Whistle Wid Me

this is not ska

it should be in modern hip hop like xXNovaXx said. im not a fan of MODERN rap but this at least caught my attention with a catchy whistle loop.

skamania skamania

who ever says this isnt ska obviously doesnt...

listen to alot of ska, not trying to be a douche or anything just saying it is ska and ill defend that to the death lol. pretty good dub loop man keep it up.