Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

I loved it

best flash game ive played in a while. smooth graphics, fun and unique game play and clever menu. the upgrades give you something to aspire to and give incentive to keep playing. keep it up :-)

Grey-Matter Grey-Matter

very nice and challenging

i couldn't get far on my first time but after like 3 try's i realized this is a very high quality and fun game, smooth animation, gives you a adrenaline rush and makes you have to be aware of everything. good job and thanks.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

whoohoo i beat it!

good game! and when i thought it was getting easy and repetitive it got new abstract features, good job keep it up

Magma Mayhem! Magma Mayhem!

the most fun a avoider game can be

but it would be cool if you could jump. also PLEASE tell me where the menu song is from its KILLING ME i know its from a video game but i just cant remember and its gonna bother me all day.

Ninja Glove Ninja Glove

it was good and i beat it but...

it was pretty frustrating, there were a few times where all i could think was "dude wtf?" a little too fast. it would be neat if you could make a game that includes using the keyboard for a even more ninja finger type feel lol. catch the fly was not fair haha. i am currently using the ninja middle finger wall paper i earned as my desk top back ground XD

Light Cut Light Cut

hahahahahahaha nice

oh man you truly do pwn the teddy bears

Monster Basement Monster Basement

Nice work

damn dude great escape game. it freaked me out lol. 5/5

Bad Boys: Jamaican Snake Bad Boys: Jamaican Snake

hahahaha nice man

Damn man thats funny. If you work on making it a little better quality put a larger sound track and some obstacles and maby bad guys (cops lol) then it would be front page no doubt.

Incubus Pulsum Incubus Pulsum

nice work

the game its self was great. good concept, good music. the only problem i had was its pretty hard. if it was a little less challenging it would be a perfect rythem game :-)

Riff Off Riff Off

ehhh

it wasnt the best ive played. it didnt seem very responsive on the arrows that were very close togeter. i couldnt get those. maby it was my keyboard. but other than that it would have been good